Excel 2010 eLearning Kit For Dummies (eBook)
by Faithe Wempen (Author)
- 368 Pages
A complete package for learning Excel 2010!
As the leading spreadsheet application, Excel is an essential data analysis and business tool. With this dynamic combination of a full-color printed book and a Dummies interactive eLearning course on CD, you'll find a wealth of information on the latest release of Excel. Featuring both written and animated step-by-step how-tos, practice labs, helpful videos, numerous examples, and a host of Dummies hints and tips, this package makes your learning process easier.
Follow the material sequentially or jump in and out as you wish?it's set up so you can learn at your own pace. Throughout, you will benefit from illustrations, animations, voiceover explanations, and the option of closed captioning if you find you learn better when you can read the instructions.
- Helps self-motivated learners master Excel 2010, the leading spreadsheet application used today
- Includes an easy-to-follow, full-color book and an interactive Dummies eLearning Course that corresponds with the book on CD
- Allows you to follow the material sequentially or choose separate sections at your own time and pace
- Offers chapter summaries, practice exercises, discussions of concepts and essential terms, and much more
Excel 2010 eLearning Kit For Dummies helps you maximize the potential of this data analysis tool so you can work more efficiently.
NOTE: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of the e-book file, but are available for download after purchase.
- Released: November 30, 2011
- Language: English
- Publisher: For Dummies
- ISBN-13: 9781118224137