11th Hour (eBook)
by Deanna Raineri (Author)
- 200 Pages
The 11th Hour Series is designed to be used when a textbookdoesn''t make sense, when the course content is tough, or when youjust want a better grade in the course. The authors cut through thefluff, get to what you need to know, and then help you understandit.
- Clinical correlations or everyday applications include examplesfrom the real world to help students understand key concepts morereadily.
- Dedicated web page, there 24 hours a day, will give extra help,tips, warnings of trouble spots, extra visuals and more.
- A quick check on what background students will need to applyhelps equip them to conquer a topic.
- The most important information is highlighted and explained,showing the big picture and eliminating the guesswork.
- After every topic and every chapter, lots of opportunity fordrill is provided in every format, multiple choice, true/false,short answer, essay.
- An easy trouble spot identifier demonstrates which areas needto be reinforced and where to find information on them.
- Practice midterms and finals prep them for the real thing.
- Released: May 11, 2009
- Language: English
- Publisher: Wiley
- ISBN-13: 9781444313147