Diabetes for Dummies (eBook)
by Sarah Jarvis, Alan L. Rubin (Author)
- 396 Pages
Bestseller! Features new information on metabolic syndrome
Take control of your diabetes and live well
Don't just survive – thrive! That's the message of this state-of-the-art guide to diabetes management, now updated to include the latest advances in therapy for diabetes and its complications. From causes, symptoms, and side effects to treatments and diet, this book delivers sound advice on staying fit and feeling great.
- Understand and manage diabetes
- Choose a diet plan that suits you
- Prevent long-term complications
- Care for someone who has diabetes
- Manage high blood pressure, cholesterol, and kidney problems
". . . diabetic patients . . . should arm themselves with sugar cubes, glucose tablets, boiled sweets . . . but also with a copy of Diabetes For Dummies . . ."
—Dr Thomas Stuttaford, The Times
". . . combines clarity with depth and detail . . ."
—Yoga and Health magazine
- Released: November 18, 2010
- Language: English
- Publisher: For Dummies
- ISBN-13: 9781119992387