The Adventures of Joshua (eBook)
by dr. tiffany t. butler, toby mikle (Author)
- 32 Pages
ARE YOU READY FOR ADVENTURE?
The Adventures of Joshua: Spencer Spine and the Back Attack is the funny tale of a boy who accompanies his parents to the doctor’s office. Joshua, who is full of surprises (and a song), is amazed when he meets a “special” doctor who introduces him to Spencer Spine and the infamous Back Attack.
- The strength of family and the thoughts that fill the mind of an adventurous young boy.
- Spencer Spine and the captivating power of imagination.
- What a “Back Attack” is and the best way to avoid one.
- The wonders of the human body & its ability to heal itself.
- Colorful bonuses & educational resources that add to this lively tale.
With a light-hearted spin, on a serious issue that affects more than 31 million people across the United States, this tale is informative, enriching, filled with lively illustrations, and sure to be amusing for every child who loves adventure.
- Released: November 20, 2018
- Language: English
- Publisher: Testimony Publishers, LLC
- ISBN-10: 1732295689
- ISBN-13: 9781732295681