GED Test For Dummies (eBook)
by Murray Shukyn (Author)
- 480 Pages
Score high on the GED Test
In today's job environment, it's usually the better-educated person who gets the position, promotion, or raise. Scoring high on the GED Test can give you an edge over the competition—whether it's to get a brand-new job or advance in the one you already have. If you're preparing for the exam and want to increase your odds of scoring higher, GED Test For Dummies gets you up and running with everything you need to know for test day.
Inside, you'll find valuable, easy-to-digest information for navigating your way through tests on Language Arts, Social Studies, Mathematical Reasoning, and Science. Whether you're looking to perfect your grammar and punctuation skills, put the social in your studies, take the fear out of math and science, get familiar with different types of fiction and nonfiction passages, or answer every multiple-choice question with confidence, GED Test For Dummies makes it not only possible, but easy for you to score high on this life-changing exam.
- Fully updated to reflect the latest version of the GED test
- Includes two full-length practice tests with answers and detailed explanations
- Provides vital information and test-taking tips to help maximize your score
- Includes special considerations for those whose first language isn't English
Feel good about yourself knowing that you accomplished something amazing. Get GED Test For Dummies and put yourself on the road to greater success.
- Released: January 12, 2016
- Language: English
- Publisher: Wiley
- ISBN-13: 9781119287216